Salem University’s Bachelor of Science in Information Technology program gives students a foundational knowledge of information technology theory and principles which may be applied to real-world opportunities and challenges.
As a graduate of this IT bachelor’s program, you should be prepared to:
- Apply IT theory to practical, real-world needs
- Develop, test, and implement data security solutions
- Manage IT projects through the use of generally-accepted project management practices
- Monitor, detect, and respond to threats
- Assess the data management and security needs of businesses and implement solution
- A minimum of a GED or high school diploma is required for entrance.
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission