The BSBA is supported by a core of coursework that provides a comprehensive body of knowledge of business fundamentals. The Management concentration consists of five upper-level courses that offer you insight into topics including:
- Planning, starting, and maintaining start-up businesses
- Managerial decision-making skills
- Management and marketing for diverse, international companies
- For-profit, non-profit, and government management considerations
After graduation, you should be equipped for management-track career opportunities or ready to begin your own business.
- A minimum of a GED or high school diploma is required for entrance.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission