Associate of Science in Information Technology
Salem International University’s Associate of Science in Information Technology program prepares students for entry-level career opportunities as well as future pursuit of a bachelor’s degree. Students learn skills in programming, publishing, and systems and database administration.
Potential career paths include:
- Technology Assistants
- Office Technology Support
- Network Assistants
- Cyber Security Assistants
- Operations and Maintenance Assistants
- Technical Support Assistants
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$425.00
Out of State Rate:$550.00
Additional Fees :$1,600.00
Fees Overview :
*In-state tuition is applicable for WV & IN high school graduates and affiliates.
- Student Activity Fee (per term): $100
- Technology Fee (per term): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$27,100.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$34,600.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$27,100.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A minimum of a GED or high school diploma is required for entrance.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.