Salem University’s Associate of Science in Information Technology program prepares students for entry-level career opportunities as well as future pursuit of a bachelor’s degree. Students learn skills in programming, publishing, and systems and database administration.
Potential career paths include:
- Technology Assistants
- Office Technology Support
- Network Assistants
- Cyber Security Assistants
- Operations and Maintenance Assistants
- Technical Support Assistants
- A minimum of a GED or high school diploma is required for entrance.
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission