Get Ready to Lead. The online Master of Arts in Educational Leadership from Saint Mary's University of Minnesota will help you become a leader or administrator in early childhood, K-12, higher education, or a corporate training environment. With the skills and training you'll gain in this innovative degree program, you'll be ready to pursue a leadership career that exceeds your expectations and fulfills your most important goals.
Discover the benefits of earning an online Master of Arts in Educational Leadership from Saint Mary's:
- Receive top leadership training customized for educational administrators, community leaders and corporate trainers
- Learn to harness the power of diversity in schools and in the workplace
- Master strategies of positive change to create a legacy of efficiency and effectiveness
- Explore intense ethical questions and understand new laws to help you lead your team
If you would like to learn more about Saint Mary's online Master's in Educational Leadership degree program complete the form to request more information.
- An undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- An overall grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale
- A written statement
- Two letters of reference or recommendation
- An updated résumé
School Accreditation Statement
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, www.hlcomission.org.