Are you a full-time educator? Raise your profile with Saint Leo’s Master of Education. Take on a new leadership role in your school and community, increase your effectiveness in the classroom, and make a greater impact on the lives of youth.
This fully integrated program prepares educators who hold a valid teaching certificate to lead an educational institution, emphasizing the core knowledge and skills required to full participate in educational governance at the school, district, and community level.
This program requires field experience.
- A 3.0 or higher GPA in the last 60 hours of upper division coursework that led to a conferred bachelor's degree
- Two professional recommendations
- If student's GPA for last 60 hours is between 2.5 and <3.0, either the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) must be taken
- Statement of professional goals
- Submit official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions previously attended
- Copy of the applicant’s valid professional teaching certificate
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges