The Graduate Education program at Saint Leo University offers the Specialist in Education degree with a concentration in transformational school leadership. This degree is for individuals holding a master’s degree in education or a related field of study (e.g. guidance and counseling, social work, human services, organization leadership, etc.).
Courses within the Education Specialist degree program have been identified to ensure that students complete a relevant and rigorous program of study. All courses infuse the Saint Leo University core values, thus helping students grow in body, mind and spirit.
- A 3.0 or higher GPA in the last 60 hours of upper division coursework that led to a conferred bachelor's degree
- Two professional recommendations
- If student's GPA for last 60 hours is between 2.5 and <3.0, either the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) must be taken
- Statement of professional goals
- Submit official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions previously attended
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges