Master of Science in Nursing / Family Nurse Practitioner
Sacred Heart University’s online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) provides the skills you will need for increased leadership opportunities.
Develop the clinical skills and knowledge to provide primary care to families in an advanced practice role throughout the lifespan. Study pharmacology, health assessment, and pathophysiology to effectively diagnose and treat illnesses and injuries to patients of all ages. The MSN FNP specialization prepares students to sit for certification exams from the American Nurses Association and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
There is a high level of need for Family Nurse Practitioners in a wide variety of health care settings.
Advance careers at:
- Physicians’ offices
- Outpatient clinics
- Colleges, universities and professional schools
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$690.00
Out of State Rate:$690.00
Additional Fees :$620.00
Fees Overview :
- Registration Fee (per semester): $115
- Library Fee (per semester): $40
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,600.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,600.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
An on-site orientation and two onsite competency/evaluation visits are required.
- Current, unencumbered RN license
- Bachelor's degree (in nursing or another area) with at least a 3.2 GPA
- Statement of professional goals
- Two letters of recommendation from your manager and/or supervisor
- Proof of malpractice insurance
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.