Rocky Mountain Colleges offers an online Master of Educational Leadership degree. The program allows students to combine theory, practice, and an internship on being an effective instructional leader in K-12 settings. Students develop strong leadership skills for career advancement.
This program requires two five-day, on-campus seminars, as well as two intensive internships.
- Current resume and goals statement
- Official transcript from the institution granting the candidate's most recent degree
- Three professional reference forms
- Photocopy of current teaching certificate, if applicable
- Successful admissions interview
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities