Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from Robert Morris University is designed by nurses, for nurses. Coursework covers topics in:
- Quality and safety
- Evidence-based practice
- Cultural sensitivity
- Health promotion and community
Graduates are prepared for specialized nursing roles in pediatrics, geriatrics, emergency care, surgical nursing, and more.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$609.17
Out of State Rate:$609.17
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $580
- University Service Fees (per semester): $455
International Students Accepted:Yes
A total of 120 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 78 credits
- A minimum of 42 transfer credits required from an associate degree or diploma in nursing
- Minimum nursing program GPA of 2.5 preferred
- All post high school transcripts
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Current unencumbered license as a registered nurse
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.