The online RN to BSN degree program from Robert Morris University is designed by nurses, for nurses. Coursework covers topics in:
- Quality and safety
- Evidence-based practice
- Cultural sensitivity
- Health promotion and community
Graduates are prepared for specialized nursing roles in pediatrics, geriatrics, emergency care, surgical nursing, and more.
A total of 120 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 78 credits
- A minimum of 42 transfer credits required from an associate degree or diploma in nursing
- Minimum nursing program GPA of 2.5 preferred
- All post high school transcripts
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Current unencumbered license as a registered nurse
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education