Rider University offers an online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership for students looking to be the most effective leaders within their corporation. Students learn about individualized strengths and how to use them in leadership, as well as relevant real-world applications to make for a successful career.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75. Applicants who have completed graduate level courses must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in their graduate courses
- Two current professional or academic letters of recommendation
- An interview with the program director, an on-site writing sample, and a recommendation for admission.
- Minimum TOEFL score of 80 with a minimum score of 18 for each section or a minimum score of 6.5 on IELTS for international applicants.
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education