Regent University’s online nursing degree program is guided by a strong Christian backing that equips students to serve others skillfully and make important caregiving decisions. The program combines the convenience of online learning with engaged faculty and supportive advisors dedicated to helping students reach their educational goals and pursue fulfilling careers in healthcare.
- How to assess common patient pathologies, collaborate, and communicate with medical professionals regarding clinical management
- Modern techniques of health assessments and treatment methods
- How health information systems and data management provide safer patient care
- Assessment techniques to evaluate potential disease or injury.
Career opportunities include:
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Health Education
- Health Administration
Students are required to participate in clinical experiences through an arranged preceptor contract. The experience will include 45 clinical hours.
A total of 120 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements.
- Nursing major: 25 credits
- Must have a state-certified active nursing license
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges