The Certificate in Law & Public Policy is designed to benefit those students who want to expand their knowledge and credentials in legal and political issues. You may earn a 12-credit (4 course) certificate of graduate studies in a targeted discipline, either to expand your degree program or as a stand-alone certificate. Through this program, explore how you can grow as a principled leader in government for the health and prosperity of our nation and our world. You will gain an in-depth analysis of Congress, which makes laws, and the judiciary, which interprets them — all through the lens of a biblical worldview.
- Explore the constitutional foundation of the branches of government and the roots of our constitutional rights in England.
- Examine the innovations explored during the colonial period, the writings of the Founders, the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.
- Choose coursework, from economic policy and contracts to constitutional law and religion and politics, based on your goals and interests.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution or an equivalent degree from a foreign institution
- Provide Your Official College Transcripts
- Admissions Essay
- Government-Issued ID
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges