The online MBA with a concentration in Health Care Management is a combination of MBA knowledge and skills with Health Care Management knowledge and skills. You will learn about business and leadership skills along with health care policy, financial management, information systems, and decision making. Students become ethical and effective leaders. This prepares graduates for careers as practice managers and health care consultants along with future careers as medical facility directors, department administrators, or hospital CFOs.
The program is designed for working professionals, helping them move forward in the global business arena while still meeting their commitments to career and family. Students learn to work across cultures and lead all types of organizations while still maintaining their busy work schedules and other personal commitments.
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- Three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a professional contact
- Personal statement/letter of intent
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores
- Applicants may request a waiver of the GMAT or GRE requirement if certain criteria are met
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education