Gain the skills you need to become a leader in the health care industry with an online MBA in Health Care Management from Johns Hopkins University. This online master’s in health care administration provides you with knowledge of healthcare management laws and regulations as well as a framework for analyzing health care markets.
The Flexible MBA is designed to accommodate the busy schedules of adult professionals. Choose the pace that works best for you and graduate in anywhere from three to six years. The curriculum emphasizes the latest concepts and skills necessary to serve as effective managers and leaders in a variety of industries. Core coursework in this Master of Business Administration online degree program covers accounting, business communication, information systems, negotiation, marketing management, and more.
You can customize your degree with the choice of elective courses such as:
- Applied and behavioral economics in health care
- Emerging frontiers in health technologies and strategies
- Health care financing and financial management
- Health marketing and access
- Medical devices and diagnostics
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Johns Hopkins University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Essay/Writing Sample, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV
- Students enrolled in the online-only Flexible MBA program will be required to take three courses with residency, which include a several-day onsite component to complete their degree. These onsite courses with residency will be held at the Carey Business School’s Harbor East campus in Baltimore, MD.