Master of Science in Nursing / Clinical Nurse Leader
Queens University of Charlotte
Earn the online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) that was designed by nurses with working nurses in mind. Queens University of Charlotte's online MSN Clinical Nurse Leader® (CNL) track transforms you into a healthcare leader so you can ensure both your patients and your team have optimal results. You'll gain an invaluable credential and develop the in-demand skills for America's fasting growing occupation. A post-MSN Clinical Nurse Leader certificate is also available.
MSN CNL Track Program Outcomes
- Analyze data and evidence-based research and apply them to the design of patient care plans.
- Implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Work collaboratively with other health care professionals, create effective solutions and think critically about issues.
- Use technological resources to the maximum benefit.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic coursework, indicating evidence of:
- A BSN degree earned at a regionally accredited institution and nursing program accredited by NLNAC or CCNE. RNs with other bachelor’s degrees will be considered on an individual basis.
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in upper division nursing coursework.
- Applicants may be considered for probationary admission on a case by case basis if the following conditions apply:
- Cumulative GPA OR upper division nursing coursework GPA of 2.8 – 3.0 (not both)
- Final semester of enrollment in upper division nursing coursework 3.0 or better
- Evidence of a current unrestricted license to practice nursing in the state in which you will complete any practicum requirements of the program
At this time, this program is ONLY available for residents of: Arkansas, California, Florida, Maine, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, and Virginia.
Since the founding of Queens in 1857, students have always come first. Queens University of Charlotte’s personal approach to education starts with small class sizes that encourage more communication and sharing among students and faculty. As an online student at Queens, you are a welcomed member of our community.
We work hard to provide a transformative educational experience that will feed your curiosity, promote a global perspective, foster a sense of ethics, and prepare you for a fulfilling, meaningful life.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.