Earn the online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) that was designed by nurses with working nurses in mind. Queens University of Charlotte's online MSN Clinical Nurse Leader® (CNL) track transforms you into a healthcare leader so you can ensure both your patients and your team have optimal results. You'll gain an invaluable credential and develop the in-demand skills for America's fasting growing occupation. A post-MSN Clinical Nurse Leader certificate is also available.
MSN CNL Track Program Outcomes
- Analyze data and evidence-based research and apply them to the design of patient care plans.
- Implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Work collaboratively with other health care professionals, create effective solutions and think critically about issues.
- Use technological resources to the maximum benefit.
- A completed graduate application
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic coursework, indicating evidence of:
- A BSN degree earned at a regionally accredited institution and nursing program accredited by NLNAC or CCNE. RNs with other bachelor’s degrees will be considered on an individual basis.
- Applicants will be considered for full admission if the following requirement is met:
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Evidence of a current unrestricted license to practice nursing in the state in which you will complete any practicum requirements of the program
- No GRE required
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Queens University of Charlotte is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, bachelor’s and master’s degrees.