Queens University of Charlotte's 100% online M.A. in Educational Leadership strives to make it easy for you to step into K – 12 administrator roles with confidence. You'll affect widespread positive change in education — transforming learning opportunities for thousands of students at a time.
You'll Find it Easy to Get Started:
- 100% online program
- No GRE required for admission
- No application fee
- Low tuition
During your program they provide you with individualized mentorship, so you're ready to shape change and provide solutions on day one in your new role. The program will prepare you to:
- Manage your school with available resources
- Analyze problems including the generation and application of data-driven solutions for improvement
- Collaborate to inspire others in the creation of positive change for students and teachers
This program was designed for students with at least two years teaching or school counseling experience.
This program requires an internship experience.
- Baccalaureate degree from regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary course work
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.70 or better on a 4.00 scale on all post-secondary course work
- Written statement describing professional and personals goals
- Two letters of professional recommendation
- Connection to public, private or charter school to complete internship requirements
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
The Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) now administers both NCATE and TEAC accreditation. Current accreditation status under NCATE and TEAC for education programs will continue through the accreditation term, during which they will be CAEP Eligible.
School Accreditation Statement
Queens University of Charlotte is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, bachelor’s and master’s degrees.