Master of Science in Communication
Purdue University’s online Master of Science in Communication degree, housed within the Brain Lamb School of Communication, teaches the strategies behind effective communication across any medium. The program is led by an award-winning faculty that fosters a new way of thinking about technology and the humanity behind modern communication.
The online MS in Communication at Purdue University requires 30 credit hours and readies graduates to:
- Apply strategies based on concepts and theories to solve organizational problems
- Develop brands and images for organizations
- Communicate with investors and influence decision-making
- Leverage communication to international, national and local audiences
- Build and manage relationships through social media
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
- A telephone interview
- Official transcripts
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Three professional letters
- A personal statement
Founded in 1869 as a land-grant school, the University is known today for its prolific faculty as well as a record of distinguished research and achievement in aerospace, engineering, technology, science, and math.
Our goal is to educate and develop men and women of personal integrity and scholarly excellence.
The staff and faculty at Purdue bring the same commitment to discovery and learning present on the University's campuses to their online learning programs, with rigorous, intellectually stimulating course work and personal support to help students succeed. Purdue’s online programs allow students across the country and around the world to experience the University's high-quality educational offerings.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.