Master of Science in Communication
Purdue University’s online Master of Science in Communication degree, housed within the Brain Lamb School of Communication, teaches the strategies behind effective communication across any medium. The program is led by an award-winning faculty that fosters a new way of thinking about technology and the humanity behind modern communication.
The online MS in Communication at Purdue University requires 30 credit hours and readies graduates to:
- Apply strategies based on concepts and theories to solve organizational problems
- Develop brands and images for organizations
- Communicate with investors and influence decision-making
- Leverage communication to international, national and local audiences
- Build and manage relationships through social media
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$450.00
Out of State Rate:$750.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$13,500.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,500.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A telephone interview
- Official transcripts
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Three professional letters
- A personal statement
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.