The Interdisciplinary Master of Science (MSE/MS) degree puts you in the lead to tailor your education experience to your individual or company goals and current marketplace demands. The flexibility of the online interdisciplinary master’s degree enables you to create a customized educational experience like no other. The degree is ideal for professional engineers looking to explore knowledge in a discipline different from their undergraduate studies.
The unparalleled range of the interdisciplinary master’s degree allows you to explore online concentrations in these areas:
- Aeronautics and Astronautics Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computational Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Management and Leadership
- Integrated Vehicle Systems Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Quality Engineering
- Systems Engineering
Or, you may opt to complete the degree without the added concentration.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree in an engineering program from an ABET accredited program.