The Graduate Certificate in Managing Information Technology Projects gives professionals the skills they need to successfully lead complex, cross-functional IT-related business initiatives. This online project management program from Purdue University helps students improve their project management and business strategy skills.
Students learn how to lead, plan, execute, and control IT projects to help their business achieve strategic goals. Courses focus on economics and procurement management, as well as organizational and change management. Graduates will be well versed in the concepts of quality, communication, and critical thinking.
This IT management program online can lead to professions such as:
- Automation manager
- Technical project manager
- Financial analyst
- Senior application analyst
- Software team manager
- Information technology specialist
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, computer engineering, information systems, informatics, or a closely related field is recommended.
- It is highly preferred, but not mandatory, that applicants have a minimum of two years of industry experience in an IT-related position.