An accredited MSN degree program online with a concentration in Nursing Executive may be the key stepping stone to take your career to the next level. Gain knowledge in policy, finance, informatics, leadership, management and more. You will have the opportunity to complete major components in evidence-based approaches, sociocultural influences, foundations and ethical reasoning. The Nursing Executive concentration curriculum includes valuable topics in healthcare finance, human resources and professional workplace environment strategies.
The demand for health care executives continues to be on the rise.
- Faculty with field experience
- Convenient online learning platform
- Study full-time or part-time
- Complete in as little as one year
- Bachelor's degree in nursing
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (2.5 conditional admittance)
- Current U.S. RN licensure
- Proof of English language proficiency, international applicants
- Official transcripts
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission