Prepare for greater challenges in health care. Earn your Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) together online and combine professional expertise in nursing administration and business management.
- Program Highlights: Learn to make sound business and management decisions for both health care and health care-related organizations. Take classes online and complete a clinical experience.
- Career Opportunities: Managerial positions and leadership roles in hospitals, community health centers, long-term care facilities, and other health care business systems
- CCNE Accredited: The master’s degree in nursing program at Purdue University Global is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (www.CCNEAccreditation.org).
- ACBSP Accreditation: The MBA has received programmatic accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (www.ACBSP.org).*
- Clinicals: As part of the MSN’s executive leader degree concentration, you will complete faculty- and preceptor-guided clinical practice sessions to gain hands-on experience relevant to your career.†
Program is not available in all states. Contact an Admissions Advisor for details. Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Prior experience may be necessary for leadership positions. Additional certification or licensing may be required to work in certain fields.
* For more information on Purdue Global’s ACBSP accreditation, visit www.acbsp.org.
† Some Purdue University Global programs are not 100% online; some programs require you to gain hands-on experience in a real-world work environment. Contact an Admissions Advisor for additional information.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Resume/CV, Official College Transcript(s), Criminal Background Check