Master the skills and competencies that employers require of IT leaders. Develop expertise in IT, communications, and business to gain the technical, creative, and managerial expertise to advance your career. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
- Program Highlights: Study how to evaluate the theory, principles, and practices of information systems, employ project management skills, and analyze data to solve complex problems.
- Career Opportunities: Network and computer systems administrator, computer and information systems manager, information security analyst/manager/specialist, data warehousing specialist, computer network architect/manager, database administrator/manager
- Choose How You Learn: The ExcelTrack™ option offers a faster and more affordable way to earn your degree.*
- Concentrations: Specialize your degree to acquire advanced knowledge to support your career goals with a focus in:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Technologies
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analytics
- Project Management
- Secure Software Development and Quality Assurance
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Prior experience may be necessary for leadership positions.
* ExcelTrack™ is designed to advance your progress based on existing knowledge; however, degree pace and time and cost savings will vary by individual. Students must enroll in a minimum number of credits per term to remain eligible for financial aid. Refer to the Financial Information section of the University Catalog for additional information.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s)