Develop the expertise to take on leadership roles helping organizations respond to, manage, and prevent cybersecurity threats in this dynamic, changing field. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
- Program Highlights: Study asset classification and control, the management of information continuity, the secure administration of IT infrastructure, incident response, compliance management, and the development of cyber policies and practices
- Career Opportunities*: Management and senior-level positions as an ethical hacker/penetration tester, security administrator/engineer, security policy analyst, security architect, forensics analyst/investigator, IT auditor
- Choose How You Learn: The ExcelTrack™ option offers a faster and more affordable way to earn your Master of Science in Cybersecurity degree†
- Concentrations: Specialize your degree to acquire advanced knowledge to support your career goals with a focus in:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Technologies
- Blockchain Technologies and Apps
- Critical Infrastructure Security
- Data Analytics
- Enterprise Architecture Systems
- Project Management
- Secure Software Development and Quality Assurance
* Purdue Global does not guarantee employment placement or career advancement. Actual outcomes vary by geographic area, previous work experience and opportunities for employment. Prior experience may be necessary for leadership positions.
† ExcelTrack™ is designed to advance your progress based on existing knowledge; however, degree pace and time and cost savings will vary by individual. Students must enroll in a minimum number of credits per term to remain eligible for financial aid. Refer to the Financial Information section of the University Catalog for additional information.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s)
Arkansas, Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, New Mexico, Tennessee, International, Puerto Rico