Advance your career in this customizable, flexible program and build the credentials and skills you need to increase your job marketability in a wide variety of areas, such as business, IT, government, nonprofit, legal studies, military, and more.
- Program Highlights: Professional Global Communication, Professional Research Methods and Data Literacy, Professional and Organizational Ethics, Visionary Leadership, Conflict, and Collaboration, Competitive Positioning, Planning, and Decision Making
- Career Opportunities: General and Operations Managers, First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Electives: Select electives based on your focus area including electives in analytics, business, cybersecurity, information technology, criminal justice, legal studies, public administration, human services, education, and psychology.
- Customizable Degree Plan: Build your own custom degree plan to align with your professional and personal interests through a flexible Individualized Learning Plan (ILP).
- Transfer Degree Credits: Save on tuition or graduate faster. Apply prior graduate-level coursework and transfer up to 25 credits that can be applied to your major electives.*
Purdue Global does not guarantee employment placement or career advancement. Actual outcomes vary by geographic area, previous work experience and opportunities for employment.
*Purdue Global does not guarantee transferability of credit. See the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Additional Materials May Be Requested, Official College Transcript(s)