Advance your career in this customizable, flexible program and build the credentials and skills you need to increase your job marketability in a wide variety of areas, such as business, IT, government, nonprofit, legal studies, military, and more.
- Program Highlights: Professional global communication, professional research methods and data literacy, professional and organizational ethics, visionary leadership, conflict, and collaboration, competitive positioning, planning, and decision making
- Career Opportunities: General and operations managers, first-line supervisors of office and administrative support workers
- Electives or Concentration: Select electives based on your focus area including electives in analytics, business, cybersecurity, information technology, criminal justice, legal studies, public administration, human services, education, and psychology; or you can focus on a concentration in diversity, equity, and inclusivity.
- Customizable Degree Plan: Build your own custom degree plan to align with your professional and personal interests through a flexible Individualized Learning Plan (ILP).
- Transfer Degree Credits: Save on tuition or graduate faster. Apply prior graduate-level coursework and transfer up to 25 credits that can be applied to your major electives.*
Purdue Global does not guarantee employment placement or career advancement. Actual outcomes vary by geographic area, previous work experience and opportunities for employment.
*Purdue Global does not guarantee transferability of credit. See the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Additional Materials May Be Requested, Official College Transcript(s)