Advance into leadership roles in a wide range of fields by expanding your expertise and gaining specialized knowledge of complex legal issues. Earn your degree 100% online from one of the largest providers of legal programs in the U.S.*
- Program Highlights: Study legal methods and process; legal ethics; legal research, analysis, and writing; jurisprudence; legal history; applied research in legal studies; and more.
- Career Opportunities: Public policy director, compliance director, legal and compliance research analyst, federal regulatory agent, private investigator, court administrator
- Two Tracks of Study: Choose the track that works best for you. Complete either an applied research project or comprehensive exam to demonstrate your mastery of the material.
- Path to an EJD Degree: Apply some of your courses toward an Executive Juris Doctor (EJD) degree at Concord Law School.†
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Prior experience may be necessary for leadership positions.
Graduates are not authorized to practice law and will not be eligible to sit for any state’s bar examination. This program was not designed to meet any specific state’s requirements for licensure or certification, and Purdue Global makes no representations or warranties as to whether the degree or any individual courses meet such requirements. Refer to the University Catalog for additional information.
* Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS), 2018-2019 Total Degrees and Certificates Conferred, First Major, Legal Support Services, nces.ed.gov/IPEDS. Based on total number of degrees and certificates granted by Purdue Global compared to other Title IV institutions.
† The University cannot guarantee that students will be granted admission to any future programs. Speak to an Advisor about admissions requirements and transfer credit opportunities and see the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s)