Advance or launch a higher education career in areas such as administration, student affairs, or college teaching. Prepare to improve student and institutional outcomes, and/or to pursue leadership. Complete your degree online.
- Program Highlights: Study higher education foundations, laws, regulations, finance, organization, and governance. Explore multiculturalism and diversity in higher education and research methods for education and instructional technology.
- Career Opportunities: Supervisor in student services, admissions, advising, or student life; roles in staff development, assessment, or institutional research; college instructor; education or student affairs administrator
- Concentrations: Build specialized knowledge in one of the following areas:
- College Administration and Leadership
- College Teaching
- Student Affairs
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. College teaching requirements vary by institution and program. This program was not designed to meet any specific state’s requirements for licensure or certification, and Purdue Global makes no representations or warranties as to whether the degree or any individual courses meet such requirements. Refer to the University Catalog for additional information.
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Criminal Background Check
- Students are required to complete a 120-hour internship experience at one site as part of the Student Affairs concentration.