Develop the expertise to take on leadership roles helping organizations respond to, manage, and prevent cybersecurity threats in this dynamic, changing field.
Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
- Program Highlights: Study asset classification and control, the management of information continuity, the secure administration of IT infrastructure, incident response, compliance management, and the development of cyber policies and practices.
- Career Opportunities: Management and senior-level positions as an ethical hacker/penetration tester, security administrator/engineer, security policy analyst, security architect, forensics analyst/investigator, IT auditor
- Concentrations: Specialize your degree to acquire advanced knowledge to support your career goals with a focus in:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Technologies
- Data Analytics
- Project Management
- Secure Software Development and Quality Assurance
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Prior experience may be necessary for leadership positions.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s)