Pursue your dream to become a professional pilot or flight instructor. Our bachelor’s program in professional flight prepares you with broad knowledge of the aviation industry. Complete your core courses 100% online, and receive your flight instruction on location.
- Build Career Skills – Develop the business and technical competencies it takes to succeed in today’s aviation industry.
- Take Flight in Term 1 – If you require flight training, you can start right away. Learn from seasoned professionals and complete Part 141 flight instruction at Sterling Flight Training in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Save Time Online – If you have a commercial pilot certificate with airplane single-engine and multiengine ratings and a flight instructor certificate, you’ll earn 20 credits toward your degree, saving you time and money.
- Learn From a Leader – The degree’s plan of study, curriculum, and courses have been designed in collaboration with Purdue University’s legendary School of Aviation and Transportation Technology.
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Applicants who have not already earned their commercial pilot certificate with airplane single- and multiengine ratings and a flight instructor certificate will need to complete a Part 141 flight instruction program at Sterling Flight Training in Jacksonville, Florida.