Build the communications expertise to advance in a broad range of industries. Develop strong written, oral, and persuasion skills across a range of media and technologies. Earn your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
- Program Highlights: Study mass media, broadcasting, research, public speaking, persuasive communication, strategic communication, emerging technologies and digital tools, diversity, team building, and more.
- Career Opportunities: Marketing analyst, specialist, or manager, public relations associate, corporate communications specialist, speech writer, general operations manager
- Accelerated Master’s Degree Option: Complete graduate courses as part of the program to get a head start on a future Purdue Global master’s degree.*
- Electives: Customize your degree through a wide range of electives to develop specialized knowledge aligned to your career goals.
- Emphasis on Applicable Skills: Complete a capstone project in which you use the knowledge you have gained to solve real-world challenges.
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
* The University cannot guarantee that students will be granted admission to any future programs. Speak to an Advisor about admissions requirements and transfer credit opportunities and see the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
Indiana, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Utah, Wyoming