Prepare to lead organizations as they evolve from experimentation with cloud computing to full-scale implementation. Gain specialized skills and knowledge through hands-on learning and virtual IT labs. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
- Program Highlights: Study cloud solutions, data security, cloud maintenance, project management, application development, cloud services management, virtualization, security testing, routing and switching, and more.
- Certifications: Earn your degree while preparing to pursue valuable industry certifications from CompTIA, Microsoft, AWS, (ISC)2, and Cisco.*
- Career Opportunities: Computer systems analyst, computer and information systems manager, network and computer systems administrator, computer and information research scientist, computer network architect, database administrator
- Choose How You Learn: The ExcelTrack™ option offers a faster and more affordable way to earn your BS in Cloud Computing and Solutions degree.†
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
* Students are responsible for understanding the requirements of optional certification exams. The University cannot guarantee students will be eligible to sit for or pass exams. In some cases, work experience, additional coursework beyond the Purdue Global program, fieldwork, and/or background checks may be necessary to be eligible to take or to successfully pass the exams.
† ExcelTrack™ is designed to advance your progress based on existing knowledge; however, degree pace and time and cost savings will vary by individual. Students must enroll in a minimum number of credits per term to remain eligible for financial aid. Refer to the Financial Information section of the University Catalog for additional information.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score