Prepare to meet the demand for data science and analytics professionals. Learn to use digital tools and processes to translate big data into actionable business strategies. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
- Program Highlights: Study data science, network security, programming, reporting and visualization, artificial intelligence (AI), modeling, predictive analysis, statistical data analysis, and Apache Hadoop, Hive, Pig, and Spark.
- Certifications: This program provides a foundation for critical industry certifications such as Certified Analytics Professional (CAP®), several Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certifications, Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE), and Cloudera Certified Associate (CCA) Data Analyst.*
- Career Opportunities: Data analyst, analytics manager, data scientist and advanced analyst, data-driven decision maker, functional analyst, data systems developer
- Choose How You Learn: The ExcelTrack™ option offers a faster and more affordable way to earn your BS in Analytics degree.†
- Concentration: Develop specialized skills and knowledge with a concentration:
- Game Development
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
* Students are responsible for understanding the requirements of optional certification exams. The University cannot guarantee students will be eligible to sit for or pass exams. In some cases, work experience, additional coursework beyond the Purdue Global program, fieldwork, and/or background checks may be necessary to be eligible to take or to successfully pass the exams.
† ExcelTrack™ is designed to advance your progress based on existing knowledge; however, degree pace and time and cost savings will vary by individual. Students must enroll in a minimum number of credits per term to remain eligible for financial aid. Refer to the Financial Information section of the University Catalog for additional information.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score