Purdue University Global's Bachelor of Science in Nutrition is designed to prepare graduates to enter this exciting field in which the health and lives of others may be significantly improved through your knowledge and skills.
The program is designed to equip you with the relevant knowledge and extensive real-world experience to start a new career or advance to higher levels in your current profession.
Your online nutrition courses will focus on:
- Studying the principles and pharmacology of nutrition and how dietary choices can contribute to a healthy lifestyle
- Acquiring an understanding of digestion, absorption, and metabolism of foods and nutritional needs at various stages of the life cycle
- Developing the administrative, ethical, and professional skills necessary for leadership positions throughout the health care field
- Completing an original comprehensive capstone project that demonstrates your ability to apply your nutrition science knowledge and skills to real-world scenarios
- Evidence of high school graduation or equivalent
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission