Develop the professional and administrative skills to pursue leadership positions helping to advance the health of individuals and communities. Learn to apply concepts of healing, health, and wellness from a broad historical and multicultural lens. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
- Program Highlights: Study research methods for health sciences, microbiology, environmental health, epidemiology, biostatistics, advanced health informatics, and public health practices.
- Career Opportunities: Team leader in a health care setting, health educator, medical and health services manager, patient coordinator, medical administrator
- Electives: Choose from a wide range of electives to develop specialized knowledge aligned to your career goals.
- Accelerated Master’s Degree Option: Complete graduate courses as part of the program to get a head start on a future Purdue Global health sciences degree.*
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Additional certification or licensing may be required to work in certain fields.
* The University cannot guarantee that students will be granted admission to any future programs. Speak to an Advisor about admissions requirements and transfer credit opportunities and see the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
Indiana, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Utah, Wyoming