Gain the leadership, administrative, and ethical skills to take on supervisory and management roles in health care administration and management. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
- Program Highlights: Study leadership, ethics, policy, economics, operational analysis, quality improvement, IT, management, finance, strategic planning, and organizational development as they relate to health care.
- Career Opportunities: Medical office manager, practice manager, medical and health services manager, corporate health consultant, intake coordinator, payroll coordinator
- Electives: Choose from a wide range of electives to develop specialized knowledge aligned to your career goals.
- Optional Internship: Complete an optional onsite internship to build practical experience, gain real-world training, and strengthen your resume.*
- Accelerated Master’s Degree Option: Complete graduate courses as part of the program to get a head start on a future Purdue Global health sciences degree.‡
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Additional certification or licensing may be required to work in certain fields.
* Some Purdue University Global programs are not 100% online; some programs require you to gain hands-on experience in a real-world work environment. Contact an Admissions Advisor for additional information.
† The University cannot guarantee that students will be granted admission to any future programs. Speak to an Advisor about admissions requirements and transfer credit opportunities and see the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
Indiana, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Utah, Wyoming