The Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness at Purdue University Global provides the relevant curriculum and broad perspective to prepare students for careers in this rewarding field.
Professionals with knowledge and training in health and wellness can provide support, encouragement, and education to help people live healthier lives and prevent illness or injury. If you are interested in a mind-body-spirit approach to health and wellness, then the online health and wellness degree may be just the program for you.
Courses will focus on:
- Evaluating scientific literature and research in wellness, prevention, and complementary health care
- Using your knowledge to educate individuals and communities
- Developing the administrative, ethical, and professional skills for leadership positions throughout the health care field
- Completing an original comprehensive capstone project that demonstrates your ability to apply your health and wellness knowledge and skills to real-world scenarios
- Evidence of high school graduation or equivalent
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission