Explore a mind-body-spirit approach to health and wellness, gaining the skills and knowledge to promote healthy living for individuals and organizations. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
- Program Highlights: Study exercise, fitness, health, wellness, diet, nutrition, complementary/integrative medicine, stress management/prevention, psychological and spiritual healing, and health program design and administration.
- Career Opportunities: Health educator, corporate health consultant, health educator, medical and health services manager community, social service manager
- Electives: Align your degree to your career goals—choose from a wide range of electives to develop specialized knowledge in areas such health science or nutrition.
- Accelerated Master’s Degree Option: Complete graduate courses as part of the program to get a head start on a future Purdue Global health sciences degree.*
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Additional certification or licensing may be required to work in certain fields.
* The University cannot guarantee that students will be granted admission to any future programs. Speak to an Advisor about admissions requirements and transfer credit opportunities and see the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score