Build your expertise in environmental policy to advance in a wide range of fields. Gain specialized knowledge in the creation, management, and enforcement of environmental policies. Earn your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
- Program Highlights: Study the politics and ethics of public administration; socially responsible leadership; environmental science; policy analysis; environmental, constitutional, and administrative law; public sector economics; and more.
- Career Opportunities: Sustainability coordinator or director, compliance specialist, city or community planner, regulatory affairs specialist, risk management specialist
- Accelerated Master’s Degree Option: Complete graduate courses as part of the program to get a head start on a future Purdue Global public administration, legal studies, human services, educational psychology, or psychology master’s degree.*
- Emphasis on Applicable Skills: Complete a capstone project in which you use the knowledge you have gained to solve real-world environmental management challenges.
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
* The University cannot guarantee that students will be granted admission to any future programs. Speak to an Advisor about admissions requirements and transfer credit opportunities and see the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score