Gain the technical, business, communication, and management skills to advance your career in a wide range of fields. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
- Program Highlights: Study leadership, teamwork, negotiation, professionalism, networking, accounting, marketing, economics, finance, and more.
- Career Opportunities: General or operations manager, sales manager, project manager, financial analyst, web commerce manager, operations planner or analyst
- ACBSP Accreditation: This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).*
- Concentrations: Enhance your marketability by developing specialized knowledge in one of the following areas:
- Accelerated MBA Option
- Aviation Management
- Business Development
- Construction Management
- Digital and Social Media Management
- Financial Analysis
- Global Marketing Management
- Human Resources
- Information System Management
- Project Management
- Real Estate
- Sport Entertainment Management
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Wealth Management and Financial Planning
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
* For more information on Purdue Global’s ACBSP accreditation, visit www.acbsp.org.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
Indiana, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Utah, Wyoming