Gain the accounting and microcomputer skills plus the managerial techniques to advance your career in a wide variety of industries. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
- Program Highlights: Study leadership, teamwork, negotiation, professionalism, networking, accounting, marketing, economics, finance, and more.
- Career Opportunities: Entry-level manager in areas such as sales, operations, administrative services, construction, industrial production, and transportation, storage, and distribution
- Bachelor’s Degree Foundation: Get a head start on your bachelor’s. You can transfer your associate’s degree into Purdue Global’s bachelor’s degree in business to cover half of the requirements.*
- ACBSP Accreditation: This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).†
- Concentrations: Enhance your career prospects with a concentration in one of the following areas:
- Customer Service
- Health Club Operations
- Hospitality Management
- Information Processing
- Meeting and Event Planning
- Office Management
- Retail Management
- Small Business Management
- Sport Entertainment Management
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
* The University cannot guarantee that students will be granted admission to any future programs. Speak to an Advisor about transfer credit opportunities and see the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.
† For more information on Purdue Global’s ACBSP accreditation, visit www.acbsp.org.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score