Gain the accounting knowledge as well as the critical thinking and problem-solving skills to pursue entry-level positions in the field of accounting. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
- Program Highlights: Study finance, microeconomics, marketing, managerial accounting, federal tax, business math and statistical measures, and Microsoft Office applications.
- Career Opportunities: Accounting clerk, tax preparer, auditing clerk, bookkeeping clerk, payroll and timekeeping clerk
- Bachelor’s Degree Foundation: Get a head start on your bachelor’s. You can transfer your associate’s degree into Purdue Global’s bachelor’s degree in accounting to cover half of the requirements.*
- ACBSP Accreditation: This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).†
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Certain accounting positions may require further certification and/or licensing by individual states. This program was not designed to meet any specific state’s requirements for licensure or certification, and Purdue Global makes no representations or warranties as to whether the degree or any individual courses meet such requirements. Refer to the University Catalog for additional information.
* The University cannot guarantee that students will be granted admission to any future programs. Speak to an Advisor about transfer credit opportunities and see the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.
† For more information on Purdue Global’s ACBSP accreditation, visit www.acbsp.org.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score