Gain the technical skills, applied knowledge, and general education to launch or advance your career in IT. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
- Program Highlights: Study how to install and maintain computer and wireless networks, troubleshoot hardware and software problems, create Java applications, manage databases, and develop web pages.
- Career Opportunities: Web developer, computer network support specialist, computer programmer, network technician/administrator, networking or IT support specialist.
- Bachelor’s Degree Foundation: Get a head start on your bachelor’s. You can transfer your associate’s degree into Purdue Global’s bachelor’s degree in IT to cover more than a third of the requirements.*
- Concentrations: Enhance your career prospects with a concentration in one of the following areas:
- Data Analytics
- IT Generalist
- Programming and Software Development
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
* The University cannot guarantee that students will be granted admission to any future programs. Speak to an Advisor about transfer credit opportunities and see the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
California, Indiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Utah, Wyoming