The online Human Services degree with a concentration in Counseling is designed for students interested in a career in clinical work. Graduates can continue their studies with the master’s degree program at Post University to further advance their career and work toward clinical licensure.
This online Counseling degree focuses on counseling techniques and theories for assisting individuals, families, and groups. Students will examine specific issues that impact human behavior, such as mental health disorders and substance abuse.
The Human Services degree program enables students to be able to:
- Identify and apply theories and principles of human development and counseling dynamics
- Assess the needs of clients regarding programming, service planning, and outcomes
- Understand and explore interpersonal dynamics
- Reflect on values, beliefs, and ideas to more effectively provide services to others
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Official transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education