PCC offers the online Medical Auditor Diploma. Medical auditors perform coding quality audits and review of clinical documents, physician billing records, administrative data, and coding records. They ensure compliance with industry regulations as well as maintain quality assurance. They also provide ongoing feedback and analysis of the education needs for the providers and staff.
Course work includes the following:
- medical legal and ethical issues
- medical insurance and billing
- medical office management
- computer applications
- medical terminology
- medical coding
This curriculum prepares individuals for employment as medical administrative personnel in the areas of medical office, medical billing and coding, dental office, patient services, and medical documents.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Official transcripts
- Placement test, if required
- Additional materials may be required to determine state residency
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges