Enter an in-demand career field with the Certificate in Medical Billing & Coding. This online Medical Billing & Coding degree will prepare you for entry-level employment or will allow you to advance within the healthcare industry. Learn to:
- Apply and evaluate principles and applications of clinical data content, structure, and standards
- Analyze and interpret health information protection policies and regulations
- Utilize electronic health technologies
- Identify leadership strategies
- Apply and evaluate internal and external revenue and reimbursement policies
Get real world experience through work-site or project-based study by completing a Health Information Technology Professional Practice experience (PPE).
This is a flexible degree. The online delivery method allows you to study when it suits you, day or night, without leaving your home.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Pima Community College is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsPlacement Test
Official High School Transcript/GED Score