The Master of Science in Leadership Pre K-12 Education at Pepperdine University is intended for educators with leadership responsibilities such as Pre K-12, adult classroom teachers, teachers on special assignment, counselors, district and/or county coordinators, principals, and deans.
This program requires a residency over a 3-day weekend.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts
- Two professional recommendations
- A one- to two-page statement of educational purpose
- A personal interview may be required
- Attendance at a one-day Community Building Workshop is required
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission