An online MBA in Finance from Pepperdine University combines a business core curriculum with electives that focus on most major financial areas including investment banking, risk management, new venture capital, and real estate. Some of the courses may include:
- Financial management of the firm
- Prices, profit and the market economy
- Global capital markets and institutions
- Investments and portfolio management
Pepperdine’s online MBA can be completed in 20 months and includes one immersion experience on campus. Their internet learning platform provides you the opportunity to engage in with other students and your professors alongside independently-paced course work. There are small group break-out rooms, chats, collaborated notes, live surveys and capabilities to share media on Pepperdine’s platform. You will also have access to any WeWork shared workspace in cities across the world, with a membership included in your tuition.
While enrolled, students attend one immersion experience in Los Angeles.
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended
- Statement of purpose
- GMAT or GRE score
- The GMAT/GRE requirement may be waived if certain criteria are met
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission