Pepperdine University offers an online master’s in Psychology for students seeking a deep understanding of human behavior and advanced capability to serve those in need. Students will examine psychological diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of mental and emotional disorders.
The curriculum focuses on core psychological concepts and theories used by clinical practitioners in real-world situations. Students will learn psychotherapy techniques as well as exploring topics such as multicultural counseling and career development. Graduates will be able to start a career in the human services field, advance their career in a related field, or pursue doctoral studies.
The Psychology program online includes studies of:
- Industrial organizational psychology
- Diagnosis and treatment of mental health disorders
- Trauma in diverse populations
- Advanced research and scholarly writing
- Clinical interventions with children, adults, and adolescents
- TOEFL scores
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- A bachelor’s degree
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission